At Momentum Pools, we ensure that every stage of your build is transparent and open which means there’s no nasty surprises or hidden fees. The contract price is the final price – all you pay.
Here’s why you can relax when you build with us:
- The initial quote, design, contract and construction stages are all undertaken through a singular point of contact. You sign the contract and decide to build the in-ground pool with us because of the person who quotes and sells you the pool: Why shouldn’t you expect that person to build you the pool – WE DO.
- We provide a comprehensive in-house 3D design service including all aspects of the pool and surround.
- All quotes and contracts are fixed prices ( other than for rock and additional formwork (often where specified we include all formwork charges)). We have no allowance only charges – we supplant these with fixed price charges for transparency and the surety of the customer
- Almost all of the construction works are carried out by our own trained, qualified and OHS compliant staff.
- We don’t just offer you anonymous testimonials. Rather, any in-ground pool in our gallery or even a project similar to yours can be viewed in person – all our customers have gone to another of our completed jobs to view pool layout, checkup on our quality of finish or even view tile colours.
- We don’t go to sales training seminars, offer finance, freebies, summer deals or winter deals: we just offer an honest, transparent, information and experience rich process, which mirrors the experience we would want.
Download Momentum Pools Policy Statements
Occupational Health & Safety Policy
Licenced Building Practitioner DB-L 59529, Company Builder’s License CDB-L 56269