In our years as pool builders, we’ve learnt a thing or two about building a good pool. Whether you build with us or not, we’re happy to share what we know with you.
Also take a look at our Pool Buyer’s Bible, a one-stop guide covering everything you should consider when building a pool.
- What does a pool REALLY cost?
- What is a realistic pool project budget?
- Is owner-building worth it?
- Pre-Quote considerations
- Will a pool add value to my home?
- Why would I build a pool?
- Checklist – Pool companies
- Checklist – Before you sign
- What is the best way of heating a pool and spa?
- Choosing a Pool Builder
- How much do concrete pools cost?
- Tips for planning your pool
- Concrete versus Fibreglass
- What about spas?
- How Much Space Do You Need For a Swimming Pool?
- Is full tiling worth it?
- How deep do I make my pool?
The Build Process
Maintenance & Equipment
- Pool heating. Why solar is the best.
- In-floor cleaning. Yes or no?
- Robotic Pool Cleaners. Yes or No?
- What is a salt chlorinator?
- What are the costs of pool upkeep?
- Equipment Manuals
- Filling your pool
- How much does a pool cost to run?
- Pool Sanitation Systems – What We Recommend
- Is Pool Maintenance Difficult?